Refund & Exchange Policy
- Before dispatching, the products go through our Quality Control, which inspects and takes high-resolution photos from all angles in order to have proof and make sure there are no defects.
- The cost of the shipping and fees are not refundable, only the product value.
- We have to be notified by the buyer in up to 15 days after having received the order.
- The product has to be received by us for inspection.
- ONLY unwashed, unworn, and not soiled products with the original packaging and tags will qualify for the Refund & Exchange Policy.
- If it meets the requirements, the following options are available; money back, same product, or same-value coupon.
- The shipping-and-handling cost for sending back to us and resending to the customer’s address is covered by the buyer.
How do our customers deal with that situation?
Dispatching internationally is challenging, we do our best on the matter.
We have a transparent relationship with all ours customers, who have become friends and recurring buyers.
What they usually do to mitigate the risk and save money is buying 2 or more products. By doing that, they reduce the shipping cost per unit. Most of them even earn money selling the products locally since in-place products have a higher sell price.
Thanks for understanding, and let us know if you still have any questions.