BGV14 Microfiber Gloves
– longer hand cuff than #BGV1 to protect wrist
– brand new pattern & design
– palm look pretty close to #BGV6 with more padding to maximize comfort
GRUNGE ART – MID-1980
Grunge art is a term used recently for art that looks old, torn, dirty, messy, and generally the opposite of elegant – more like the scratch paper the artist uses beneath the painting as it is being created.
*Additional delay may occur due to customs at the destination country. International order (outside Thailand) may be subject to duties and taxes. The buyer is responsible for any such extra cost. Please contact your customs office directly for more information about your country’s custom policies.
UNDERSTANDING “FACTORY TIME”/ “ON BACKORDER”/ “OUT OF STOCK” :
– Most of our products have to be tailor-made by request (100% hand-made leather)
– It takes by 2 to 4 weeks in some cases 3 months. So we can get it and ship to you.
– There is sometimes in stock for immediate shipping
– If you are in hurry just send a message to email@example.com OR, so we can check whether there is in stock or not